*Location: Nashville, TN*
*Duration: 6 months (may be extended)*
*General Purpose of Position:
*Applies principles, theories, and concepts, as well as expertise in related
disciplines, to work activities and complex business systems. Will develop
technical and business systems of major significance to the customer.
Develops innovative solutions for the customer enterprise. Regularly
provides status to management.
*Major Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Identifying data sources and working with source system developers and
business owners to define ETL methodologies
- Perform Informatica ETL development activity
- Ensure adherence to Data Warehouse standards
- Defining, developing and documenting functional requirements
- Developing and documenting business requirements
- Defining, developing, documenting and maintaining Informatica Power
Center ETL mappings and scripts
- Developing ETL test plans
- Create and maintain plans and schedule for developing, testing, and
deploying ETL applications.
- Meet deadlines
- Contribute knowledge and experience to the project planning process
- Documentation of reports including specifications, deployment
procedures, and operating procedures
- Monitor the performance of applications after implementation
- Analyze and resolve issues with other IT teams
- Provide technical assistance to queries regarding problems or other
- Other tasks as required
*Skills and Abilities: *
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands the customer's industry and is familiar with related
- Handles diverse, complex assignments concurrently.
- Understands project plans prepared by others in the organization.
- At least 5 years developing in a Data Warehouse environments
- Informatica experience
- Oracle RDBMS experience
*Education and/or Training:
*BA, BS, MS, MBA related degrees or equivalent experience.
*5 years ETL and Data Warehousing
3+ years Informatica experience
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at