*Hi,*

*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for
the below mentioned requirement.*

*Oracle DBA*

*6 Months*

*Omaha** NE***

*Rate: $47/hr*

* *

Oracle DBA with strong administration of e-Business suite version 11.5.10.2.
Designs, installs, maintains and upgrades the enterprises production
databases. Provides technical expertise in the use of database technology.
Accountable for the overall performance of the enterprises database
environment. Works closely with clients, business analysts, systems
programmers, and application developers to define and resolve information
flow and content issues---helping to transform business requirements into
environment specific databases. Monitors and analyzes performance metrics
and allocates database resources to achieve optimum database performance.
Performs additional job duties as required. Solid knowledge of database
administration, database monitoring and tuning, logical data modeling, and
physical database development. Understands the principles, theories,
practices and techniques of project management. Basic understanding of how
the technology influences business strategic direction, enabling definition
and integration of technical plans supporting the enterprise business
functions and processes. Works on one or more projects as a project team
member.

Supports one or more databases of low to medium complexity (complexity
defined by database size, technology used, and system feeds and interfaces)
with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity and
accessibility of the data.

Required Skills:

Candidate shall have core Oracle E-Business Suite 11i skills in
installation, patching, cloning, upgrade, concurrent manager, autoconfig,
and SYSAdmin activities. Candidate should have applied knowledge of
maintenance packs and financial family packs, debugging concurrent managers
and requests, database and applications security, Oracle ADI, Workflow
Builder, and Multi-Tier design and deployment

Candidate shall have working knowledge of the e-Business financial suite
applications including General Ledger, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables,
Fixed Assets, Cash Management, iExpense, and Project Costing.

Candidate shall have core Oracle database administration skills supporting
10g database design & concepts, performance tuning, recovery/backup,
cloning, and database administration tools (10g Grid Control).

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.