We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  Oracle Developer

Location: Fremont CA.

Duration: 6 Months

The ideal candidate will have:

The Department of Public Instruction is seeking a short term (approx. 6
month maximum) contractor to assist in an effort to replace four mainframe
legacy systems with applications being developed utilizing newer technology.

These four applications are data collections from two primary data sources
and require data hygiene rules to be applied prior to commitment of the data
to the core data structure.

Once committed, there are business rules applied at the time of report
generation which may be weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually. The
technology being used is Oracle Application Express (APEX) rapid web
application development tool for the Oracle database.

 Responsibilites include:

? Review Functional and Technical requirements for clarity

? Assist with the Application design and analysis as well as provide input
to the Database design

? Assist with the Integration design for data exchange, import and export

? Business Rule identification and validation

? Oracle APEX Application development, code documentation and unit testing

? Report creation and validation

? Experience in Oracle Apex 2.0 or higher at the Intermediate to Advanced
skill level. Currently we are using Oracle Apex 3.1.

? Minimum(3) years experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle ETL.Currently we are
using Oracle 11g database.

? Ability to code from a Technical (Detail) Design and user?s change

? Possess traits that are critical for successful performance in this
position: Reliability, initiative, attention to detail and professionalism

? Good written and oral communication skills

? Team player with the ability to work efficiently and effectively

? Minimum 5 years experience in Object-Oriented coding concepts

? Database modeling knowledge and/or experience

? Prior use of automated software/bug-tracking software

? Experience working with test teams and technical writers

? Ability to use defect and change tracking software tools.

? Excels in documenting code

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.