Hi,

* Need a C++ Developer with Unix experience*. Some *Windows* experience is a
great plus. Must have *excellent communication skills*.

Local consultants strongly preferred.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *C++ Developer*

*Requirement:* *C++ on UNIX, some windows exp a plus*

*Location:* Orlando, FL

*Rate:* $45/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

*Required:* Telephonic

   - Need a *C++ developer* with strong *UNIX *exp and *some background on
   windows too*.
   - NEED *EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS*.

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

www.amtexsystems.com<http://mail.google.com/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK23C/www.amtexsystems.com>

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.