Please let me know if you have any consultants for the following requirement

Job Title: *Java/Swing Developer*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 Months

*RATE   : $42/hr*

Exciting Java/Swing Developer contract position in Chicago, IL.

We're currently looking for a candidate with Core Java and Swing experience.

-3-5 years of solid core Java, Swing, Threading

-They will be developing interest rate products- knowledge here is a +

Position is for Software Developer on the Advantage Products team. Candidate
will develop client facing as well as infrastructure software as part of the
bank's cross-product trading platform. Candidate will need strong knowledge
of both Java (Java 1.4 essential, with Java 5 or Java 6 experience
desirable), Swing and thread/event management, and JEE. Knowledge of
Interest Rates financial products is also beneficial

*Required Skills-* Java 1.4, Swing, Threading, Event Management Enterprise
Java, EJBs, JDBC, JM

 *Desired Skills*- Interest Rates Products Toplink.

Thanks and Regards!

IBSS Inc.(International Business Software Solutions)

Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 486

Fax: 732-876-0235

Visit us at