This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

  Title: Lotus Notes Developer

  Duration:  6 months

  Location: Raleigh, NC

  Target start date: 11/1

        Support the legacy Lotus Domino/Notes web applications & databases
along with some new development of Lotus Domino/Notes web applications &
        . Experience working on complex software development with large
installed base.
        . Minimum (5) five years experience in analysis, design, development
and maintenance of Lotus Notes/Domino web and client applications.
        . Specific development skills required are: LotusScript, Lotus Formula
Language, SQL, Java Script, HTML, CSS.
        . Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL programming
with Transaction Management.

  Sriven Infosys INC
  Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
  Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

  Fax  :212-658-9460

  Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics
  If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for
the inconvenience caused