Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  SAP (HCM) Business Analyst

Location: Minneapolis MN

Duration: 6 + Months

Project Scope:

Definition, design, implementation and support of SAP modules to support HCM
processes at a Fortune 500 company.Some project-related travel possible.

This is an opportunity for a proven SAP functional analyst to lead the
definition of user requirements and functional specifications for a
well-respected company.

Must have a progressive record of designing and delivering SAP solutions
within the core HCM processes (implementation or upgrade experience).

Key Skills Required:

1) Business analysis and system design skills with SAP HR/HCM

2) Ability to work with business area partners to determine functional
requirements and map these to delivered functionality in SAP, including the
ability to configure the HCM software to meet business goals.

3) Ownership of Process Documentation (PDD/BPP) and Design Change
Documentation (CRD) for full life cycle from requirements definition to
production implementation.

4) Development of RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and
Forms) design specifications.

5) Functional subject matter expertise in HCM functions including Management
Self Service, Employee Self Service, Compensation Management & Planning,
etc.

6) Excellent communication skills for productive interactions with team
members, business stakeholders, and executive leadership.

Other Responsibilities:

The candidate will lead other team members through the necessary life cycle
tasks for SAP design, configuration, implementation and support.

Additional duties include assistance with project planning, resource
acquisition and allocation, and maintenance of timelines and budget.

The successful candidate will bring relevant functional HR/HCM subject
matter expertise and SAP best practices to our client.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Regards,
Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.