Hi,

Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

*
Location:* Omaha
*Start Date:* ASAP
*Duration:* 6 Months
**

*Must Include Matching Resume, Rate, & Contact  Number
**If I need more information I will contact you.

In replying do not change the subject line**.
*
*Implementing full SAP HR suite version ECC 6.00.
SAP HR Technical consultant to work on the realization phase of the project.

The consultant would be responsible for working in all the HR sub modules
(PA, OM, Payroll, Time and Benefits).

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

   - Minimum 4 – 5 Years of SAP ABAP Programming for HR
   - Experience on
   - Time Management and Evaluation (worked on time results)
   - Good understanding of CATS
   - Payroll (good understanding of Wage Types & payroll results)
   - LSMW
   - Create custom Infotype
   - RICEF objects
   - Org Management
   - Personnel Administration
   - Benefits Administration
   - Payroll & Time

Should be strong in using logical databases (PNP, PCH)
Strong working knowledge of SAP Adobe Interactive Forms, SAPScripts, Smarts
Forms
*
General Skills:
*Should have experience working in ECC 6.0
Enterprise Portal ESS and MSS experience, especially as it relates to Time
Entry is a major plus
Experience with MS Duet for Time Entry is a major plus
Good communication skills

--
Best regards,
Roger Kent