This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on SAP
Workflow Consultant Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   SAP Workflow Consultant

Location   :   Allentown PA

Duration   :   2 + months

Description & Skills:

Our overall goal is to implement SAP workflow for AP processing.

We would like to get a contractor with Workflow and AP expertise.

The ideal candidate will have implemented SAP AP workflow multiple times and
will have very strong SAP workflow skills.

Exposure to OnBase document imaging will be a plus but not a must.

We will be relying on the consultant to technically build the workflows,
validate our workflow designs, and transfer knowledge to our staff.

Good Communication and interpersonal skills

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused