Hi,

*  *

We have an open position for" *Software Engineer* *"* at *San Jose , CA* Please
review the job requirements and let me know if you're interested. Please
provide the following Details along with your *.doc RESUME*.

Full Name:

Hourly Pay Rate:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Specify your work status:

*Job Title      : **Software Engineer***

*Location       : **San Jose** , CA***

*Duration       : 6 + months*

*  *

*Job Description:*

* *

We are looking for a software engineer with a strong experience in C++ code
development (under the Microsoft Visual IDE on the Windows platform), and a
good knowledge of OpenGL fundamentals. The candidate should be well-versed
with modern UI design (graphics and animation based). Previous experience
with the CVS revision control software is preferable. Creative graphic
design skills and knowledge of image editing software are a plus. The
candidate should be self-motivated, able to accommodate a tight project
schedule, and display convincing teamwork skills.

Preferred Experience:
MS in Computer Science or suitable EE domain with 3 years SW experience.
Proficient in C++ programming.
Good understanding and experience in modern UI, CVS.
Knowledge of OpenGL is a plus.
Team attitude with capability to work in fast development environment.

* *

* *

*
------------------------------
*
*PRAMOD*
*APPOSITE SOLUTIONS*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
620 Herndon Pkwy · Suite 200 · Herndon VA 20170
*P* 571.366.8000 x 441 · *D* 571.366.8015 · * F* 866.681.8112**
*
*

* *