Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  UNIX Developer

Location: Winston-Salem, NC

Duration: 6 + Months

Skills:

Handling basic Unix system trouble tickets

Supporting LVS (Logical Volume Storage) is a MUST

LVM basic commands and can architect HP LVM set up is REQUIRED

Environment is 90% HPUX and 10% AIX

Common knowledge of UNIX any flavor is acceptable

Supporting space issues, break fix, file system clean ups

Handling tickets that come from Tier 1 Support

This is for a refresh project moving things to a virtual Unix environment,
must have hardware experience as well.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Regards,
Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.