Here is a hot requirement for *< BizTalk Developer (VB.Net Developer
experience required) - Trenton, NJ – 8 Months >.* Please let us know if you
have any consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* BizTalk Developer (VB.Net Developer Experience Required)
*Location:* Trenton, NJ
*Duration:* 8 Months
Programmer is responsible for developing and maintaining a Medicare Billing
System and other Reporting systems that are unique to the Dept. of Human
Services. Applicant should be an experienced VB.Net developer.
*Years of Relevant Experience:* 5 plus years
*Preferred Education:* 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
*Role Description: *Develop and design applications to functional and
technical programming standards.
- Develop and design BizTalk Server application for HIPPA EDI processing.
- Develop Web Forms front end application for uploading claims and
Remittance files to BizTalk Server.
- Implement SQL-XML over HTTP in llS for 835 data transformation to MS
- Maintaining current systems, plus identify, track and resolve issues
and risks affecting the project. Develop contingency plans as necessary.
- Engage in ongoing process improvement.
- Prepare documentation, end user guides and instruction manual. Provide
support in one or more database environments.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at