Dear Partner/Vendor

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP
REQUIREMENT NO: 1
Position: SAP IS-U/CCS Consultant with Lead experience
Location:Alabama.
Duration:8 months+
Skills Required:
Web IC experience (CIC acceptable)
Front office experienced
Extensive Utilities Industry background
At least 3 IS-U CCS implementations

REQUIREMENT NO:2
Position:SAP BPC/ Legal Consolidation
Location: Washington  DC or a SAP BPC install in Houston.
Houston gig – the consultant must be certified in OLS. I think it is version
4…?
Duration:12months+
Outlooksoft's acronym is OLS

REQUIREMENT NO:3
Position:SAP SM/CS Consultant (with Team Lead experience)
Location:  PA
Duration:  8Months+
Job Responsibilities:
Client is currently implementing SAP, initially going live without SM/CS
functionality.
After going live for first several sites, client wants to add SM/CS
functionality to its overall implementation approach.
SM/CS Team lead would help client to implement such functionality from
blueprint to post-go-live phases.
Candidate would lead a team including client team members and other
consultants.
Skill Sets Needed:
- 7+ years of SAP SM/CS experience
- SM/CS team leadership on at least 2 end-to-end implementations
- Intimate knowledge of all the related integration points
- Strong Understanding of Service Management Configuration and Business
Processes
- Understanding of a Field Service Business Process Service, Technical
Objects Configurations, DIP Profile Configurations, Service Costing
Configurations, Settlement Configurations
- Understanding of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements, User Exits and
Routines, Service/Warranty and Installation Contracts, Equipment Hierarchies

Thanks&Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.imcsgroup.net
Yahoo IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed