*Please dont send resumes without EDI exp*
Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.
*Title: Oracle Developer w/EDI*
*Location: Westborough, MA*
*Duration: 3 months+ *
Any Manugistics or Transportation experience would be a huge plus!!!
· Writes and debuts programs and subroutines. Performs Unit Testing
for assigned programs.
· Assists in the technical analysis and resolutions of EDI Problem
Forms. Helps to resolve trading partner data issues.
· Develops System Documentation and program/procedure documentation.
· Reviews EDI partner implementation test results with users to
solve problems and obtain user approval.
· Writes Detailed Program specification and Unit Test plans for
System Requests, Problem Forms, and/or Functional Requirements.
· Other related activities as required including:
o Estimates Time requirements for assigned programs and procedures
o Reports status to Project Leader
o Implements system controls
o Problem Logs
o Production Support on-call responsibilities
o Extol Translator Support
*Required Technical Skills: *
· Oracle PL/SQL;
*Desirable (totally optional) Technical Skills:*
· Visual Basic;
· ASP .net;
*Desirable (totally optional) Business Skills:*
· Transportation and Logistics;
*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*
We really appreciate for your early response.
*Thanks & Regards*
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240
Irving, TX 75038
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Yahoo IM: phanirecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at