*Please submit resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

Title : SAP BW Programmer
Company : Air Products  n  Chemicals Inc
Location : Allentown, PA
Length of Assignment : 6 Months

Description :
3-5 years experience (technical and functional) implementing SAP R/3
solutions in the various modules including FI, SD, PP, MM, and APO DP and
SNP. 5+  years experience implementing BW solutions; using version 3.5 and
7.0. Solid experience in building custom extractors and custom BW cubes. 2+
years experience in designing, building, and testing complex ABAP programs.
2+  years experience integrating APO DP and SNP with BW. 2+  years
experience SEM-BPS. 2+ years experience with BW 7.0 Features including
Visual Composer, Broadcasting, Web Application Designer, Bex Web Reporting
and Bex Analyzer. 2+ years MS SQL Server experience. Experience in Chemicals
industry a plus.

Candidate will be participating in requirements definition and design
sessions; providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting
appropriate design alternatives which meet requirements and are consistent
with our current standards and processes; configuring, testing, debugging BW
infocubes and BEX Web Reports; creating batch processes; coding ABAP
programs as required; developing documentation and transferring knowledge to
in-house staff.

With regards to BW candidate will be involved with Data Warehouse Design and
Configuration, BW Administration and Workbench Configuration, BW Front-End
Configuration and Reporting, BW, SAP and non-SAP Systems Integration,
Performing customizations and configuration to suite to the business.
Trouble shooting and conducting training sessions for the users.

Thanks & Regards

SerBiz Inc,
Phone: 978-935-2282, 978-703-1309 x 27
Fax: 866-644-8512
Visit us: - www.SerbizInc.com

This e-mail and any attached files may contain confidential and/or
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the
recipient), you may not review, copy or distribute this message. Please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience