Hello Partner,

Anticipated start date: 10/27/2008

Anticipated end date: 03/31/2009

Location:  Denver, CO

*Job Classification:  Systems QA Analyst *

   - Develop and execute test plans and test scripts specific to contact
   center technology.
   - These technologies include Genesys (Voice Genie) IVR applications and
   integrated application services, Genesys CTI routing and reporting
   solutions, and CTI-enabled desktop applications.
   - All applicants must have experience with Genesys product sets.
   - Experience with Mercury Quality Center is also extremely desirable.
   - All work must be performed on-site.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.