We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position: Java Developer (healthcare systems experience)

Location: Kansas City, MO

Duration: 12 Months

Need to be experienced in Java, Websphere Portal and Web Services.

*       Support all areas of the Missouri Medicaid network.
*       Perform technical operations and development activities including
file transmissions, LAN & Network administration, image system, electronic
claims, Internet applications, and Help Desk support.
*       Maintain system, applications, security, and network configurations.
*       Troubleshoot network performance issues.
*       Support all areas of the Missouri Medicaid Web Enterprise.
*       Document and define the technical requirements of the applications.
*       Troubleshoot Missouri Medicaid Web Enterprise performance issues.
*       Provide production support (on-call) 24 hours per day, when
*       Follow efficient testing methodologies.
*       Maintain and repair applications to provide quality performance in
accordance with technical and functional specifications.
*       Perform peer reviews on program code, test cases, and unit test
*       Assist in the creation, execution, and documentation of test scripts
to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance
requirements (technical, functional, and user interface).
*       Ensure programming modifications do not introduce application
*       Build expertise with new technologies, software, methods, and tools.
*       Follow departmental processes and procedures.
*       Contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying
interpersonal communication and collaboration skills to achieve project
*       Work with peers and team leaders to ensure assignment deadlines are
communicated and being met.
*       2 years of application design experience.
*       2 years experience with current technology, such as JAVA, JSP 2.0,
JSTL, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL, Portal Server,
Portlets, IBatis, Hibernate, UML etc
*       2 years experience working with Lotus Notes, Windows 2000 or greater
O/S and other commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
*       Experience working with Connect: Direct, FTP, SFTP, etc.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.