Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please kindly don't send resumes without Java, JSF, Hibernate and SWING
experience in the MOST RECENT PROJECTS.

*Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: IN
*Rate : Please send us your best rate confirmation.

Mandatory Requirements:
- JAVA (8+ Years)
- JSF (4+ Years)
- Hibernate (7+ Years)
- SWING (7+ Years)
Client needs Senior developer who has built components using JSF, Hibernate
and Swing.
The developer must be senior level and work independently. Must have UML
design experience.

Sure closure for strong consultants. Please send us the Rate, availability,
resumes and contact details. Please provide a good time to call the

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc
Mobile # 574-360-1603

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you