*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 609-945-2911.*
* Dear Partners,*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
*Duration: 6 month Contract Engagement…could possibly go longer. *
*Location: Denver, CO *
*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face*
Job Responsibilities: *
The VoIP Test engineer should have extensive experience in the testing of
VoIP applications, particularly with the following emphases:
*Must possess in-depth knowledge and working experience in:*
- Voice networks and the various elements (switching, signaling,
intelligence network, messaging, directory, notification, etc.).
- *TDM/VoIP* routing protocols call processing *(SS7, ISDN, MGCP, SIP,
SIP-T, H.323, transcoding, etc).***
- Sonus NGS switch, Sylantro, Acme Packet session border controllers, IP
Unity, Cisco routers and VoIP platforms.
- Local and LD switching platforms including Client, Nortel DMS, Nortel
Succession, Sonus NGS e.IP PBX and CPE equipment.
- Brix's Verifier, Agilent NGN and Firehunter solutions
- DNS, data collection, monitoring, storage, Web/API
- Unix, SQL, Oracle, Sybase, shell/script, programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who can work individually with minimum supervision
Thanks & Regards
EZEN Computer Services, Inc., "Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph:609- 945- 2911, Fax 609-452-5613
Partner to PTC Arbortext products.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at