Here is a hot requirement for *< .NET Programmer - Trenton, NJ - 8 Months >.
* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for the
earliest client submission.
*Position:* .NET Programmer
*Location:* Trenton, NJ
*Duration:* 8 Months
- Analyze and design enhancements, development programs, and/or required
fixes to production problems.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Work with Functional Architects to gather and interpret user
requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
- Moderate functional and process knowledge.
- Assist in managing and directing Application Team processes.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on Application Teams.
- Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring
estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actual for assigned tasks.
- Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications
and interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or technical
- Operating System expertise sufficient to perform performance and tuning
- Work with users to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of
- Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and has
ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
- Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues
in a timely manner.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
- *Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 - Required - 3 Years*
- *Microsoft Visual Source Safe - Required - 3 Years*
- *Oracle 10g Experience - Required - 1 Years*
- *MS SQL Experience - Required - 1 Years*
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at