Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

*Need: Java Integration Developer*

*Location: Plano, TX *

*Duration: 6+ months*

Looking for a strong Java, J2EE, Web Services developer who has experience
with web services, *CORBA*, and heavy application-to-application integration
experience. (NOTE: "web services" is an integration interface, not a web
page). Experience with interfacing Java applications with .Net applications
is a plus. Developer must be willing to work in a rapid development
environment.

Extensive hands-on implementation and administration of application Servers
(Tomcat, Jboss) required.

Experience working as part of a team, working with other dev teams and QA
engineers, as well as experience writing design documentation. Must have
good Oracle SQL skills. Good English skills are also a requirement since
candidate will interact with user community on occasion.

*Required Skills for this Java WebServices Developer position:*
* JAVA
* J2EE
* XML/Soap
* App-to-app integration
* WEBSERVICES integration
* RDBMS, Oracle SQL, Unix, Linux, JDBC
* server-side coding
* CORBA
* Eclipse JDE
* Hibernate

The candidate must have 5+ years of solid Java development experience in
back-end and integration components, J2EE app server development, Web
Services development, and JDBC database development. Proficiency with XML
required, preferably XML Spy. Extensive experience with Eclipse JDE is
required. Experience with CORBA development and knowledge of MetaSolv's TBS
application and/or APIs are a plus. Candidate must have excellent verbal and
written communication skills, and exemplify good teamwork skills for a
professional working environment. The development focus is on integration of
large-scale applications for workflow automation.

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: analysis, coding, testing,
programming, mentoring, technical design, documentation, and expertise with
new platforms and development environments

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc