We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.
Position: Java Developer (healthcare systems experience)
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: 12 Months
Need to be experienced in Java, Websphere Portal and Web Services.
* Support all areas of the Missouri Medicaid network.
* Perform technical operations and development activities including
file transmissions, LAN & Network administration, image system, electronic
claims, Internet applications, and Help Desk support.
* Maintain system, applications, security, and network configurations.
* Troubleshoot network performance issues.
* Support all areas of the Missouri Medicaid Web Enterprise.
* Document and define the technical requirements of the applications.
* Troubleshoot Missouri Medicaid Web Enterprise performance issues.
* Provide production support (on-call) 24 hours per day, when
* Follow efficient testing methodologies.
* Maintain and repair applications to provide quality performance in
accordance with technical and functional specifications.
* Perform peer reviews on program code, test cases, and unit test
* Assist in the creation, execution, and documentation of test scripts
to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance
requirements (technical, functional, and user interface).
* Ensure programming modifications do not introduce application
* Build expertise with new technologies, software, methods, and tools.
* Follow departmental processes and procedures.
* Contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying
interpersonal communication and collaboration skills to achieve project
* Work with peers and team leaders to ensure assignment deadlines are
communicated and being met.
* 2 years of application design experience.
* 2 years experience with current technology, such as JAVA, JSP 2.0,
JSTL, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL, Portal Server,
Portlets, IBatis, Hibernate, UML etc
* 2 years experience working with Lotus Notes, Windows 2000 or greater
O/S and other commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
* Experience working with Connect: Direct, FTP, SFTP, etc.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Please feel free to contact me for further information.
Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at