Here is a hot requirement for *< SharePoint Developer / Architect -
Bluebell, PA - 1 Year >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest clients submission.
*Position: *SharePoint Developer / Architect
*Location:* Bluebell, PA
*Duration: *1 Year
*Successful applicant will have:*
- 3+ years SharePoint app design and implementation of SharePoint portals
and its components.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS) 2007
in a Windows environment.
- Must have experience in developing custom web parts and integrating
enterprise content with SharePoint to include content indexing,
personalization and restricting access to content.
- At least 3 years of .Net and Web Services are also required.
- Proven advanced knowledge of database and/or relational data structures
design and development including SQL Servers, Access and XML.
- Experience with formal systems development (SLC) and demonstrated
project management experience.
*Desired to required: *
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Strong technical and business written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with external and internal clients Preferred Certs:
SharePoint Developer / Architect Description: Experienced SharePoint
Architect / Developer capable of leading infrastructure level implementation
of SharePoint and all its components (portal, workflow, content management
and search) as well as being able to guide SharePoint application
development from both a framework and web parts perspective. Strong project
management skills needed. Strong communications and governance skills
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at