Please send me the resume,contact info,rate and current location at
Need candidate with strong Requirements Management and strong PM skills.
Need to be comfortable with documenting and managing requirements in Req
Pro. MUST work well with development/engineering team.
The Business Analyst (to include Project Management and Requirements
Management) will support the Information Security Operation Organization.
This team is dynamic and highly engaged operating in a fast-paced
environment. The core responsibilities are to provide requirements
management and other project management support for new programs, processes
or systems implementation.
The Business Analyst will ensure all assigned projects meet the required
technical and business process guidelines. The Business Analyst will lead
the identification and documentation of functional application requirements,
coordinate release plans, and liaison with the development team.
The Business Analyst will be able to leverage effective project management
skills to deliver a variety of projects that span across Technology. This
individual is responsible for:
• Establish and maintain business requirements for the
development/enhancement to customized and/or COTS products. The Business
Analyst will be responsible for the life-cycle of business requirements in
an application design environment. This will include holding design (JAD)
sessions, documenting business requirements, reviewing business requirements
for technical soundness and completeness, obtaining approval for business
requirements, coordinating with the engineering / development team on any
clarifications, and participating in system testing clarification/issue
• Follow Enterprise change management standards, procedures, and guidelines.
• Coordinate and maintain a release plan for custom and/or COTS products.
The environment is very dynamic and the Business Analyst must be able to
integrate competing priorities.
• Provide overall project management: ensure timely and efficient systems
definitions, development, and implementation; ensure proper communication.
• Provide current status to key stakeholders, conduct weekly review and
• Planning and monitoring the execution of a full project lifecycle from
inception to closure overseeing the development of project charter and scope
in cooperation with sponsors, stakeholders and technical staff
• Maintaining project controls including risk analyses, issues management
strategies, meeting agendas and minutes, project reviews and the storage of
project deliverables and control artifacts in a central repository.
• Prioritizing, coordinating, and overseeing project needs
• Handling multiple projects at one time while meeting production schedule
• Maintain written and verbal communication for status reports,
policies/procedures, and project documentation for peers, colleagues,
business partners and vendors.
• Manage projects; work with management to prioritize work and tasks based
on business goals and objectives, determining appropriate resource levels.
Contribute to management efforts and ad-hoc projects as necessary. Develop
and maintain policies and procedures that support the responsibilities of
Relates well to people. Builds appropriate rapports; Builds constructive and
effective relationships; Can diffuse even high-tension situations
• Is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services that
meet the needs and requirements of our internal and external customers; is
committed to operational discipline and continuous improvement.
• Gains support for change by providing context and responding with
sensitivity to concerns; Removes obstacles that block or slow the
implementation of change; Takes initiative to recommend / develop innovative
approaches to getting things done
• Can effectively cope with change; Can shift gears comfortably; Can manage
numerous situations when necessary; Can comfortably handle risk and
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent business
experience is required
• 5+ years of business requirements collection, documentation, and
management in Req Pro.
• 5+ years of progressively responsible project management experience.
• Organizing - Can marshal resources to get things done; Can orchestrate
multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; Uses resources effectively
and efficiently; Arranges information in a useful manner
• Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult
problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers;
can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the
obvious and doesn't stop at first answers
• Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and
sideways, inside and outside the organization; Builds appropriate rapport;
Builds constructive and effective relationships; Can diffuse even
high-tension situations effectively
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements
of internal and external customers; Gets first-hand customer information and
uses it for improvements in products and services; Acts with customers in
mind; Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and
gains their trust and respect
• Communicating - Provides the information people need to know to do their
jobs and to feel good about being a member of the project team; Demonstrates
analytical, project management, problem solving, communication, and
Should have intense financial/mortgage no diversity in terms of domain
*HD Dimension Corp.** *
*|14, Washington Road, Bldg 7, Princeton JCT NJ-08550|**www.hddimension.com*
*|** Fax:509-696-7522**|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at