Here is a hot requirement for *< Business Analyst (Green Card Holders / US
Citizens are required) >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* Business Analyst (Green Card Holders / US Citizens are required)
*Location:* Warren, New Jersey
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Business Analyst / Project Implementation Coordinator *
- Ensures that tasks and deliverables are identified and are being met.
- Works with internal IT team to keep project on track; Pulls in
necessary resources to resolve open items; Acts as resource to find answers
to questions and issues.
- Front line person to the business and other technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills mandatory.
- Excellent writing skills mandatory.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle stages.
- Ability to understand and work within team dynamics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts, Business or Finance.
- 5 plus years of related professional experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to
Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Self starter, works well with others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regulatory deadlines.
- Green Card or Citizen applicants only.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at