* This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.*

*We have a very Urgent Requirement for Sr Java Architect. Please let me know
your comfort ability. Please reply me back with updated resume*

*Please send profile and contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Position: Sr Java Architect*
*Location: Kansas*
*Duration: 19 Months*
*Skills: *

*Candidates should have to following technologies:*

*•           Java, J2EE, JSF, EJB, and JSP*

*•           Object Oriented Design, Development, and Architecture

*•           Java Persistence Architecture (JPA)*

*•           JavaScript, HTML, CSS, XML*

*•           J-Unit Testing*

*•           RAD*

*•           AJAX*

*•           Relational Database Systems Experience (SQL, Z/OS DB2)*

*•           Large Systems Architecture experience*

*-  HealthCare Insurance is required*

* *

*Client's nice to haves (Client prefers these):*

*•           EJB 3.0*

*•           RAD 7.5*

*•           Hibernate*

*•           Masters Degree*

*-- **

Best Regards,

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4548: 602-334-4539  FAX: 866-322-0121