Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Job Title: Websphere Administrator*
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Length: 12-24 Months
Rate: $40/hr

*WebSphere Administration and Unix System Administration* in a high
availability environment.  Intermediate to advanced level of expertise
required.  5-7 years experience required with Internet platforms.  Must have
the ability to review performance settings and provide enhancements based
upon industry standards

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409