Can you send the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  *Position- SAP-COE Architect*

Job Type:

TTP

Location:

Fort Worth TX

Experience:

10 - 0

Compensation:

Job Description:

 We are looking for a Center of Excellence (COE) SAP Architect to provide
technical expertise for our client's newly acquired SAP environment.  This
contract to hire position will have responsibilities that will include:
understanding development within the SAP environment, integration between
SAP and the existing IBM infrastructure, and an understanding of how SAP is
engineered into the environment. The position will involve providing
consulting support on all aspects of the SAP installations architecture
spanning knowledge of the hardware, OS, DB and Networking aspects of the
installation.  Knowledge of datacenter and system operation procedures is
also necessary.

This position requires 10+ years of SAP Infrastructure and Landscape
experience, both in green field implementation and in support environments.
The successful candidate with have demonstrated SAP Basis Team leadership
and SAP Architect experience gained within a major consultancy firm and team
leadership of 6 or more resources. SAP Basis experience with ECC, Netweaver
and other components in mixed environments including IBM/Windows/SQL Server
is necessary.  System SLA knowledge, Technical integration and Transport,
and control system experience is needed.  Excellent leadership, management
and communication skills as a consultant, is a must.

  Degree Required:

BA/BS

Desired Skills:

SAP, COE Center of Excellence, Architect, ECC, Netweaver, Green Field
Implementation, BASIS, SLA, Integration, Transport.

Duration:

10/2/2008 - 4/30/2009

Additional Information:

  *Position- SAP-COE HR Lead*

Job Type:

TTP

Location:

Fort Worth TX

Experience:

8 - 15

Job Description:

 We are looking for a Center of Excellence (COE) SAP Human Resources Team
Lead to provide technical and leadership expertise for our client's newly
acquired SAP environment.  This contract to hire position will require
comprehensive understanding of and certification in SAP ECC 6.0
HR-PA/PY.   Solid
understanding of the HR and Payroll business process is essential. The
position will also involve leading a team of 10+ resources based on the
knowledge and experience gained from previous work experience with a major
consultancy and/or integrator.

This position requires 8+ years of SAP HR and PA/PY experience in
combination with at least two full cycle implementations.   The successful
candidate with have knowledge of Netweaver architecture including ESS
experience. Excellent leadership, management and communication skills as a
consultant in a major corporate support environment, is a must.

  Degree Required:

BA/BS

Desired Skills:

SAP, COE, Center of Excellence, HR, SAP Human Resources, ECC, SAP Payroll,
PA, PY, Netweaver, ESS, Implementations.

Duration:

10/2/2008 - 4/1/2009

Additional Information: