Send the resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Location: Fort Worth TX

We are looking for a Center of Excellence (COE) SAP Finance (FI) Lead to
provide technical expertise for our client's newly acquired SAP
environment.  This contract to hire position will requires comprehensive
understanding of the SAP FI environment and Financial business process in
General Accounting and Asset Management. The position will also involve
leading a team of 10+ resources based on the knowledge and experience gained
from previous work experience with a major consultancy and/or integrator.

This position requires 8+ years of SAP FI experience in combination with at
least two full cycle implementations.   The successful candidate with have
knowledge of Netweaver architecture and BW experience. Excellent leadership,
management and communication skills as a consultant in a major corporate
support environment, is a must.

703 782 1027 x 901