Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position:  EAM Lead

Location: Alabama

Duration: 12 Months

Position Description:

*The EAM Lead should know Plant Maintenance, Service Orders, Fleet
Management, Sales & Distribution, Capital Budgeting, and be familiar with
SAP IS-U/CCS.

*Must have GIS integration experience - construction or utility work design
exposure utilizing map-based systems

*Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills

*Demonstrated skills in solutions-oriented consulting approach

*Strong professional presence and a customer-focused attitude

*Demonstrated capabilities in exercising independent judgment and ingenuity

*Strong verbal and written skills

Rate is open plus expenses.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Regards,
Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2640 ext: 4002 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.