Please let me know if you have any consultants for this position.

Position Title: *SAP BW 7.0 Developer*

Location: Racine, WI

Duration: 3+ Months

We are looking for a good BW 7.0 resource to act as Onsite Coordinator and

*Job description:*

Essentially we are looking for somebody who is strong technically with at
least 3 years of BW experience. Need to have exposure to *7.0 toolsets* and
Visual Composer. The candidate should have experience interacting with
clients to gather functional specs and translate them to technical specs.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.