Here is a hot requirement for *< Sybase DBA - OH - 6 Months >.* Please let
me know if you have any consultants available for the earliest client
*Position: *Sybase DBA
*Duration: *6 Months
*Job Description: *
*Job Duties and Key Responsibilities:*
Leads database analysis and design activities based on defined business
requirements. Interacts with business partners and/or IT staff to gather and
document information related to database requirements. Develops and/or
maintains a data model that reflects current processes and business rules.
Tracks database performance to ensure it consistently meets access
requirements. Troubleshoots SQL queries. Assists developers in writing SQL
and reviews all SQL before production install. Updates IT management on a
regular bases. Involved in multiple projects simultaneously. Works with
software vendors and contractors to coordinate delivery efforts.
*Required Experience and Background:*
- At least 4 years in Database Administration Sybase and Monitoring.
- Experience in Backup & recovery, Performance Tuning, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of replication, Autosys, SQL back track preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Sybase Version 12.5+ is must.
- Experience in shell scripting is added as an advantage.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at