 10/27/2008

 *  *
 * Location:*

*Gardena, CA
*

**

  *Rate:*

** $50/hr on C2C ( Can be negotiable for an exceptionally good candidate.)

**

**

**

**

*Job Desc:*

*Experience:*

*IBM AS/400  - RPG ILE, RPG IV, RPG 400, CL, PDM, SEU, SDA, SQL, Subfiles,
Office, DBU, Net.Data, Data Queues, RPG-CGI Web Applications *

*IBM PC - Visual Basic, HTML, Microsoft Windows XP, 2003 Advanced Server*

*Packages - ACS, Taxware, Demand Solutions, IMOP Forecasting, Solomon
Financials *

*Web - JSP, Servlets, HTML, Javascript, CSS, MySQL*

**

*Knowledge in various supply chain management operations related to Sales
Commissions, Specialized Billing, Order Entry, UPS Shipping Data Queues,
Inventory Control, Warehouse Management Systems, Production Control, Credit,
Collections and Shipping.*

*Knowledge in AS400 hardware and software including remote terminals,
printers, and PC's with 5250 emulation, Tape Management Systems, reports
queries, and security.*

**

*Must Have*

*1. AS400 RPG*

*2, ACS*

*The rest of the Skills/experience is telling us their Environment..*

*Friends please respond with 100% match only. This is my direct client
requirement so I would not take a chance for even 99% match.  This client is
new and I have to make a rapport with them*.

Sameer  | Recruiter  | 347-414-9685
Work E-mail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger ID: sameer_sinha7
Google Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]