*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*IVR Tester*

*Duration: 3 year engagement *

*Location: Warren, NJ *

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face*

*Job Responsibilities:
*

·        Lead IVR QA and system test efforts for all IVR implementations

·        Establish and maintain IVR QA process and methodologies

·        Manage and support IVR UAT for every IVR release.

·        Create and maintain IVR test cases Manage test data required for
IVR QA process

·        Utilize *Empirix Hammer* environment to develop and support
existing and new IVR test scripts.

·        Complete projects deliverables within set timelines and quality
standards.

* Qualifications:
*

·        5+ years progressive experience/responsibilities in the area of IVR
QA process, methodologies and automation.

·        *Experience with Empirix Hammer system and development environment
*

·        *Experience with speech recognition based Hammer test methodologies
*

·        Experience with large scale IVR implementations SQL/Oracle

·        Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information
Systems or equivalent education or experience.

Thanks & Regards
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.,  "Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
Ph:609- 945- 2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.e-zencomp.com
Partner to PTC Arbortext products.