Hello Partners ,
Greetings from Global Computer Products Inc
We have the following requirement , Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
Send Profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Engagement Title:* *US* Parallel Test Lead, OPS & SAP Project *Organisation
/ Team: * *Functions HR OPERATIONS* *Location:* *Westlake* Houston
*Duration of contract:* *6 months* *Required start date: * *ASAP*
The US Parallel Test Lead has responsibility for test planning, preparation,
and execution of parallel testing
For Parallel Testing within the OPS & SAP project:
- Own and finalize the Test Plan and Approach for parallel testing.
- Work with appropriate parties to agree exit criteria
- Ensure testing environment and data set up
- Coordinate all activities related to parallel testing (pre-payroll,
payroll, & post-payroll execution)
Coordinate resources from various teams to validate parallel payroll results
- Analyze and store test results in Quality Centre.
- Raise, maintain and retest defects in Quality Centre.
- Own the Test Completion Memo.
- Achieve key project stages in terms of quantity, timing and quality of
all aspects of work allocated.
- Undertake evaluation and quality reviews of testing deliverable's and
procedures and thereby contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with agreed project
test standards and procedures.
- Ensure tests are executed in a timely, repeatable and effective fashion
Ensure that test scripts, plans and acceptance/signoff criteria are agreed
with the end user representatives
The US Parallel Test Lead has responsibility for delivering the following:
- Finalize the Parallel Test approach/strategy
- Lead the development of the Parallel Test Execution Schedule
- Manage detailed work plan and dependencies
- Provide direction & leadership to parallel test team
- Ensure test data is sourced, developed, maintained, and setup by
working with Data Conversion Lead.
- Raise, maintain and retest defects stored in Quality Centre.
Storing and maintaining test results in Quality Centre.
· Minimum 5 years testing and must include experience in Parallel
Testing, Benefits, Payroll, and/or HR.
· Previous experience leading a testing team
· Minimum of 2 years payroll/parallel testing within SAP
· Experience of or ability to use toolsets already chosen – e.g.
Mercury Quality Centre
· A good understanding of the end-to-end process of project
· Good excel skills
· Knowledge of utilizing structured testing methodologies in a
distributed, networked environment
· Experience developing/executing/logging the following test
artifacts: test scenarios, scripts, data sheets, results and defects.
· The ability to highlight and escalate issues/defects when the need
· Proven ability to work in a team to ensure test scripts are
executed according to an agreed plan.
· Experience of working within a collaborative multi-team
· SAP HR certification
· Experience in a BPO environment
Experience with offshore model
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at