Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Title                      : Oracle Workflow Developer

Location             :  Framingham, MA

 Duration            : 12 Months

 Job description:

 Workflow developer will be responsible for creating new and/or modifying
canned workflows within Oracle Applications under the direction of the workflow

He or She will evaluate technical feasibility of proposed workflow solutions
and prepare technical documentation for workflows and perform peer code
reviews. He or She will posses strong technical skills, communication skills,
analytical skills and should understand best practices in workflow development.
 Required Skills/Experience:

  a.. Experience developing and deploying workflows in Oracle version 11.5.9 or
  b.. Experience with and understanding of Oracle Applications modules AP, GL,
FA, Purchasing, Inventory, Payroll, and Benefits.
  c.. Able to identify and modify existing workflows using Oracle Workflow
builder tool and PL/SQL programs.
  d.. Able to build and register new workflows based on functional
  e.. Able to troubleshoot performance issues with workflows.
  f.. Good understanding of Project Life Cycle Methodology
 Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the