Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.
Please send me your updated profile with rate ASAP.

*Please send resumes with rate at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will call you if
resume suits on position*

I have an Urgent Opened Position for  *Human Factors Design Engineer/User
Interface Analyst *for 6 Months Contract at  *Alpharetta, GA*

*Job Description:*

* *

The Human Factors Design Engineer/ User Interface Analyst is an analytic
problem solver who can synthesize user research, user interface design
principles and business requirements into intuitive solutions for health
care applications.

The User Interface Analyst is primarily responsible for leading User
Research, User Interface Design, and Usability Evaluation activities within
an iterative product lifecycle.

User Research activities include planning and conducting field studies at
client sites to produce user analyses artifacts (e.g., user profiles,
personas, user needs), work flow and task analyses artifacts (e.g., user
scenarios) and user requirements.

User Interface Design activities include creating and iterating static and
interactive design models (e.g., Storyboards, prototypes) and authoring
detailed User Interface Specifications. Tools may include: Visio, Word,
Power Point, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, HTML.

Usability Evaluation activities include performing Usability Tests with end
users, and conducting User Interface Peer Reviews.

The Human Factors/ User Interface Analyst will be a member of the Product
Management organization consisting of Functional Analysts, Business
Analysts, and User Interface Designers.

1. 5+ years designing Graphical User Interfaces
2. Expert in User Centered Design practices and research methods
3. Usability Inspection and Usability Testing experience required
4. Experience creating and maintaining UI Standards & Design Patterns
5. Experience gathering data in the hospital setting a plus
6. Healthcare background or exposure to clinical/hospital information
systems a plus
7. Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology,
Experimental Psychology, or equivalent education and experience a plus.

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

Synergy Computer Certified Minority

Solutions, Inc.        Business Enterprise

*Syed Ahmed*

*Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.*