I have a requirement for* Sr. Oracle DBA* with one of my Client based at *
Location:* *Penn Plaza - New York*, have a look at this requirement &
forward me your consultant updated resume along with rate confirmation
*Title: Sr. Oracle DBA*
*Location: Penn Plaza - New York*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Max Rate: Open*
*****Financial background is a plus. Prefer candidates with their
current/last jobs located in tri-state area****TRISTATE LOCAL PREFFERED*****
- Overall *7-9 yrs of Experience with ORACLE RDBMS.*
- Experience with *Data Modeling, UNIX Shell Script, PL/SQL required.*
- *Background Check required.* **
- The DBA supports the systems development process by providing logical
database design services, managing the transformation of the logical design
to the physical database, and participating in major application design
- The Senior Database Administrator consults with developers on the
design of applications having complex database considerations, designs
custom database objects as required, and recommends data access solutions
that best fit the needs of the application.
- The Senior Database Administrator works in conjunction with the
developer and other Systems DBA(s) to resolve database problems during
application testing and implementation.
- Database Development.
- Database Standards Creation and Enforcement.
- Production Support.
- Database System Support.
- Environment Development.
- Data Access Support.
- Architecture Support.
- Planning and Administration.
- Database Environment.
- Database Replication/Data Transformation.
- Operating System Environment.
- Database Backup/Recovery.
- Project Management Leadership.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-377-1844 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at