*Following is the requirement with one of our direct clients.*
Job Title: J2EE / Oracle SOA / SQL software developer
Duration: 3 months
Location: Los Angeles, CA
J2EE / Oracle SOA / SQL Developers
Our client is one of the world's largest independent providers of Enterprise
Content Management software. The company's solutions manage information for
all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world's
largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Our
client supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114
countries and 12 languages.
Orange County based Software Company, is looking for 3 full time engineer /
developers. Competitive salary and casual, cooperative work environment.
*The following experience is required:*
• Commercial experience with:
- Java: J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF
• Experience in writing J2EE applications using Oracles Application Server
and related technologies
• Experience with programming in UNIX and/or Windows server environments.
• Experience developing n-tiered Internet-based applications.
• Experience writing SQL (Oracle 10g).
• Experience with Oracle development in a SOA environment.
*The following experience is a definite plus:*
• Microsoft technologies: .Net
• Web technologies: Web Services
• Experience developing software application frameworks using Sun's J2EE
1) Three plus years of related experience in software development and design
within an engineering organization
2) Experience in writing J2EE applications using Oracles Application Server
and related technologies
3) Experience with Oracle SOA tools a plus (Fusion)
4) Experience with PeopleSoft a plus
5) Experience with Document Management Systems a plus
6) Experience with OLTP systems a plus
1. Results and Leadership Oriented: Inner drive to pursue result, ability to
build upon opportunities, and the ability to lead/influence others.
2. Adaptability: Flexible and able to maintain perspective and cope
effectively while juggling multiple objectives and issues successfully in a
3. Intrinsically Optimistic: Up beat attitude, ability to affect others in a
4. Team Player: Commitment to enterprise success and successful
relationships with peers, associates, partners, and customers – not driven
by ego. Cooperative attitude.
5. Tremendously Proactive: Delivers on commitment. Desire to champion best
6. Strong Work Ethic: Willing to make the extra effort to achieve great
7. Ethics: Personal commitment to unquestionable integrity and high
8. Communication Skills: Excellent in written, verbal, and presentation.
1. Bachelor degree in a technical field, engineering and/or computer
science. Masters degree preferred.
New development utilizing the Oracle J2EE Technology stack.
• Detailed technical design of software components based on requirements.
• Coding and unit testing.
• Use of Iterative/Agile Development Methods
Thanks & Regards,
Sameer | Recruiter | 347-414-9685
Work E-mail ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo messenger ID: sameer_sinha7
Google Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
***Join Me: http://groups.google.co.in/group/SAMSin?hl=en
Be linked on: LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/samprofile
Catch me on: www.myspace.com/sameersinha
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at