Here is a hot requirement for *< Networking Administrator - Arlington
Heights, IL - 2 Years >.* Please let us know if you have any consultants
available for the earliest submission.
*Position:* Networking Administrator
*Location:* Arlington Heights, IL
*Duration:* 2 Years
- Data Services Customer Care Engineer I
- Single point of contact for dedicated customers seeking technical
- Proactively monitor customers connections utilizing sophisticated
network monitoring tools.
- Provides initial fault isolation, proactive maintenance, status of data
circuits, and monitoring of customer network equipment.
- Ensure problems are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner with
focus on providing a high level of support for all customers.
- Once trouble ticket has been created keep customer informed of status
of ticket and estimated time to repair.
- Assists in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of
customer problems and initiates calls to various support organizations as
- Assists in the collection of customer requested data such as traffic
reports as needed.
- Use sophisticated tools to track all incoming and outgoing calls and
- Own calls from beginning to end.
- Four years of high school, vocational school, or equivalent
- Minimum one year work experience in a related area and/or time spent
doing similar work that provides the background for the current position.
- Individuals should possess minimum CCNA and desired one of the
following: MCSE, NNCSS
- Good Customer service skills
- Self managing, self directing
- Quick to Learn New Skills
- Team Worker
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Persistent with Tasks
- Calm, Patient Under Pressure
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience in call center environment.
- Knowledge of Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Local
Director, Ascend Max Series Routers.
- Configuring Protocols on Cisco Routers.
- Working experience with network topologies such as: ISDN, Frame Relay,
T1, T3, DS3, ATM, OC-3 (Sonet), and xDSL.
- Experience with different protocols such as: TCP/IP, ICMP, UDP, SNMP,
SMTP, BGP, and OSPF, IPX.
- Familiar with network monitoring tools and ticketing systems such as
Remedy, WFA tools, Netcool, Naviscore, EBTA, HP Openview and CiscoWorks.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems including Unix, Windows
95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP, Linux, Novell and Solaris.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN Internetworking Devices: Functions of
Internetworking, Linking Devices (Repeaters, Bridges, Routers, and Gateways.
Configuring, Routing IP Addresses, Subnetting and knowledge of Frame Relay
and ATM Switches.
- Knowledge of Nortel Networks Router Management plus configuration
skills of Nortel equipment.
- Knowledge of VPN/RAS, VoIP Gateways, Unified Messaging, Carrier
Circuits, Analog and Digital.
- Knowledge of Internet services such as: DNS, Radius, SIMS, LDAP, NIS,
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at