Greetings from MetaPro USA,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*QA Mainframe Tester*
Role: Quality Assurance Mainframe Tester
Rate: As low as possible
Duration: 6 + months
As a Quality Assurance Tester, you will perform limited scope and end to end
system tests. You will also *develop test scripts* based upon business
requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases;
process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered
across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that
relevant existing system functionality is as expected.
*Additional responsibilities include*:
- Develop testing processes and approaches according to client and Six
- Identify and recommend changes to established testing practices and
- Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing
- Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the
acceptable range for test results and performance.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, and tools using
the detailed business requirements document provided by the business
- Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate
data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in
identifying and resolving problems.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results
and/or changes in product design.
- Document test procedures and findings.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
- Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based
upon test results and product specifications.
- Quality Assurance testing experience required.
- Experience creating detailed *test cases/scripts for technical and/or
- Experience *creating functional and technical documentation*.
- Strong experience with *manual testing, testing tools, writing test
plans, and reviewing test cases*.
- Knowledge of testing methodology and tools (i.e. *Quality** Center**,
Quick Test Pro, Winrunner*).
- Exposure to *automated test/load tools* (i.e. *LoadRunner*).
- Knowledge of Project Management Principles and Software Development
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Experience working with an Onsite-Offshore model team.
- Experience in Financial Services industry a plus.
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at