Hello,

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please pay attention to the Description as well as Qualifications/Skills
Required.  *Please see revised Necessary vs. Additional skills below.*

They call it an Operations Engineer but it falls in line with Systems
Engineering and Oversight.  *Per Manager – he wants a Systems Engineer with
solid network engineering skills as well as some QA experience*. Will need
to have enterprise level (large corporation) experience.

Title: Operations Engineer / Systems Engineer

Duration: 3-12 months

Location: Folsom, CA

Project Description:
An experienced technology professional with 7+ years of experience.  Someone
that will bring *passion for technology and commitment to providing
outstanding operations leadership to support our world-class
enterprise,*and to help meet our market goals.

Qualifications
The Operations Engineer is expected to have the ability to *communicate
technical concepts at different levels of abstraction, and to possess
extensive knowledge in multiple areas of technology.

Demonstrate expert-level skills and knowledge in scalable n-tier enterprise
architecture, high-volume data processing environments, and sophisticated
hosting solutions*. *Skills strongly desired include experience with
Microsoft Solutions (SQL Server, Clustering, Network Load Balancing, .NET,
and SharePoint, etc.), Security capabilities, System Management
Capabilities, Wireless capabilities, Platforms (Server Client and Small Form
Factor), structured' as well as object' oriented design methodologies,
strong hardware and software lifecycle understanding and multiple
application integration methods (e.g. web services, XML, APIs).
*

Daily Responsibilities:
(Primary 24x7 support, Secondary 24x7 support, Customer/End User Support,
Monitoring/Indicators, Regression Testing, Enterprise Audits (monthly), ASP
Portal Monitoring, Provider Installs, and Provider EOL

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

Candidate should possess relevant Master's degree and 4+ years, or
Bachelor's and 7+ years of related experience or equivalent related
experience.

*Per Manager – he wants a Systems Engineer with solid network engineering
skills as well as some QA experience*.
Technologies:
Windows Server 2003 R2,
SQL Server 2005,
DNS, VPN, IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):
Technologies
LoadRunner, WINRunner, Prolab,
Windows Server 2008,
Exchange Server 2003,
Active Directory, SUS/WUS/WSUS,
SMS 2003, SCCM 2007, SCOM 2007,
CA eTrust, Antivirus, DHCP, Ghost 7.x/8.0, VBScript,
SAN and RAID, LDAP, SharePoint, Backup Exec 7.x-10.x, MOM, Windows Security,
Network Security

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

gTalk:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*