Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Oracle Apps Financials QA

Location                   :  Broomfield, CO or San Jose, CA

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3 months

Rate                           : $48/HR on C2C

 I need senior level oracle apps QA's Atleast 7-10 years in Oracle apps qa DO
NOT WANT someone with 3-4 years experience in oracle apps testing

Solid structured testing experience in the Quality Assurance and testing field
with a minimum of 8-10 years experience managing global Oracle implementations
§ Solid, proven experience particularly with Oracle Financials and Order
Management § PRIORITY: Ability to work with developers and DBA's to manage and
generate multiple test data sets for Finance Integrity Testing (for predefined
scenarios and scripts) in a complex test environment. § PRIORITY: Ability to
understand test project data management needs § Responsible for generating
project plans and test plans § Manage and oversee global teams with strong
exposure to managing offshore testing teams § Strong experience of working with
Quality Center and generating reporting metrics to determine progress § Manage
Project issues and Risks § Complete all required PMO deliverables and be
directly accountable for all PMO requirements § Manage the sign off of the
deliverables with client § Manage overall scope and sign off processes §
Facilitate the issue resolution process § Ability to follow test frameworks and
methodology § Communicate project progress to key business stakeholders and
manage client expectations § Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills §
Excellent communication and organizational skills, team player § Ensure
appropriate staffing/involvement of client resources § The ability to
strategize to ensure the success of a project.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.