Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

LOCAL to CA Required

Title                      : SQL DBA

Location             :  Irvine, CA

Duration             : 6 Months

 Job Description:

  a.. Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base
definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and
  b.. Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions,
modules, recovery, standards and implementation
  c.. Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added
programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
  d.. Act as liaison with customers
  e.. Tests designed applications
  f.. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data
relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data
output and reporting capabilities
  g.. Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business
  h.. Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
  i.. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
  j.. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance
and providing increased functionality
  k.. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline,
or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work

  a.. Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and
administration of relational databases
  b.. Minimum of 5 years experience with developing software at the data layer
in a SQL server environment using Transact-SQL
  c.. Software development skills in object oriented programming including
Microsoft ASP or .net, .net preferred
  d.. SQL Server database administration experience, experience with mission
critical, OLTP applications preferred
  e.. Knowledge of SQL Server performance tuning, backup and recovery methods

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply