Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please kindly don't send resumes without  1) Voice Test Plans (IVRs, CTI) ,
2) WinTel, and 3) Unix  Architecture Experience.

Mandatory Requirements:
- Execution of Voice Test Plans tro include IVRs, CTI
- WinTel Environment and UNIX Architecture

*Role: Tester
Duration: 3 months
Location: Chicago, IL (In person interview)*
Rate: Please send us your best rate confirmation.

Designs test data, test scenarios. Conducts applications, systems, or
integration testing. Specific skills can refer to such things as regression
testing, and/or Quality Assurance. Designs and documents test plans.
Technical resource has the skill and knowledge to include basic skills
relevant to new economy product experience, i.e., WinTel Environment and
UNIX Architecture.

This is a Voice-related position requiring the creation and execution of
Voice Test Plans tro include IVRs, CTI, et. al.

Sure closure for strong consultants. Please send us the Rate, availability,
resumes and contact details. Please provide a good time to call the

Thank You,

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you