Hello,

Client:  MERCK

Location: Upper Gwynedd, PA

Length:  5/30/2009

Rate:  $50/hr

A high level of proficiency with SAS's data step, macros, and various
procedures is necessary along with excellent verbal and written
communications. Familiarity with the clinical trials process is helpful.
Relevant programming experience in SAS required. Experience with
transforming data in various formats (excel, CSV, ASCII) into SAS datasets
is important. Experience cleaning and resolving data issues as well as
merging data from different sources into a single integrated dataset is
helpful. The incumbent may contribute to documentation. He/she should be
prepared to present samples of past work that exhibit consistent, well-
structured, mature and high quality SAS programming. He/she is expected to
conform to Merck's SOPS and programming practices. *Requires at least 4-5
years of statistical programming* experience *plus knowledge of CDISC SDTM.*

*Responsibilities:*

The incumbent will use *SAS v8 in a Windows XP environment* to support
clinical trials. He/she will perform programming and validation to generate
analysis datasets and tables for formal clinical reports

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.