This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,

We have an urgent requirement. Please do reply me with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP

* *

*Weblogic Portal Architect:-*

*NOTE: "Please send me only Architect resumes please don**ΚΌ**t send me
developers for this position"*

*Location:-   Chicago IL*

*Duration:-  1 Year*

*Interview:-  Phone and face to face*

*Rate:-  $50 /hr (all inclusive)*

*Description*:   Project is the development of a new member portal for
Coventry clients. Timeframes are critical. Manager is looking for a
high-end, heads-down, consulting-esque individual that is a team player and
doesn't have an attitude (that's a quote). Manager is motivated to interview
and make a selection.

*Requirements:*   Web portal/BEA Weblogic Portal experience is an absolute

Understanding of AJAX is a must

NET UI experience is a must

8+ years Java development/J2EE

Understanding of HTML/Javascript

Oracle backend

*Thanks & Regards,

*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
P: 732-692-8206

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.