***Please reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

*Location:  Warren, NJ*

*Duration:  3 -* *6 * *Months *

                       * Openings:  4*
                       *Rate: $  40/hr No Flex!*

   - *.Net*
   - *C#*
   - *Winforms*
   - *XML*
   - *Visual studio*
   - *Web services*
   - *Telecom exp a big plus*

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you