Here I am forwarding you the requirement <Project Manager – OH – 6months to

please give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on

Title: *Project Manager*

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration: 6months to 1year

No of Years of Experience: 10-12

Exposure required -Financial Services & Agile Methodology

Technical Skills Required.

Project Delivery Methodologies

Agile Delivery Methodology

Delivered Java based distributed solutions

Job Description

The PM is responsible to deliver a failed project to live and restore
confidence among the senior IT and Business management. He/she would be
heading a development team predominantly from THBS, but would also have to
interface with the testing team,

The PM should be a 'Take Charge' person and not expect day to day directions
from the customer manager. Given the project is mostly a rewrite and failed
to deliver in the first instance, the key requirement of this individual is
to take complete control of the project and ensure it gets delivered.

We required the resources who can start the project immediately.

Thanks and Regard's

 *Naresh Kumar.P*

*ConfiMinds, LLC.* **

*www.confiminds.com* <http://www.confiminds.com/>

*Direct:**         (703) 349.1796***

*Fax:**              (703) 666.9402***

*|** IT Consulting | Staffing | Training | Maintenance |*

*|** USA | India | Middle East | Malaysia |***