Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.
Please send resumes to* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*DURATION: 6 MOS*
*LOCATION: St. Louis, MO*
Developing the next generation of fraud detection systems as a strategic
offering for our customers. These systems will utilize state of the art
technology including internally developed applications and 3rd party vendor
software. The consultant will provide hands on, detailed software design,
create work packages, assign work packages to developers, review code,
integrate packages with the application and be accountable for delivery of
the software. This will also include reviewing Use Case models that have
been transformed into technical design documents and developing code based
on the Use Case requirements. The candidate will be required to produce
technical design artifacts such as UML class and sequence diagrams. Write,
test, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and document programs
- Development and documentation of detailed system design
- Integration of work packages into the overall system
- Evaluation of new technologies and products for technical compatibility
with MasterCard standards
- Development of detailed cost estimates (labor and capital) for project
- *5 plus years of experience as a developer with the required skills listed
*- *Experience with integrating third party products with internally
*- *Excel at technical and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
*- Identify and implement technical innovation that drives value to the
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to oversee development activities across several projects.
- Provide assistance with maintenance and production issues.
- Facilitate release-related activities including release estimates, design
reviews and code
JMS, JUnit, Log4J
- WebSphere, Web Services
- Messaging (prefer IBM MQ and Message Broker)
- Oracle/SQL, PL/SQL
- Unix, Korn shell, C, Ant
Education: BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal
*AB Star Group*
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at